We encourage you to contact us if you have questions or would like more information.
Longs Peak Family Practice
1309 Sunset Street, Longmont CO, 80501
Email: email@example.com or send feedback with our online form
8:00am – 7:00pm Monday through Thursday
8:00am – 5:00pm Friday
8:00am – 12:00pm Saturday (urgent care only)
We are located in northwest Longmont, a few blocks east of Longmont United Hospital.
The easiest way to find us is by accessing Mountain View Avenue from either Hover or Main Street (also US 287).
Turn east and drive past the hospital on your north. Turn north on Sunset Street and we are the second building on the west side of Sunset.
Turn west and drive a mile or so to Sunset and turn north as above. Main Street may be accessed from I-25 by driving west after getting off at exit 240 on highway 119.
LPFP now has a secure way for you to communicate with the office within our patient portal (red button at the top right of all our pages)! You can email general questions or any of the listed topics:
- Update patient demographics
- Payment receipts
- Appointment confirmations
- Request copy of labs or imaging report
- Medication refills (please give the standard 3 business day notice)
- Change scheduled appointment (if appointment is over 24hrs in advance)
- Schedule appointments that are not urgent (e.g., physical, diabetes checks, etc.)
- Blood pressure or blood sugar logs (will have to manually enter them in email message)
We will NOT take any emails asking or sending the following information:
- Requesting a medical diagnosis
- Detailed medical advice requests
- Urgent appointments or appointments needed same day
Simply log into the portal and press the “send message” button located at the top right of the page. If we have your email address you will automatically be sent an email with log in information. If you have a password and foget it you may request another. Unfortunately, there is no way to attach files in the email in a secure manner at this time. You may use the email firstname.lastname@example.org for information you choose to send non-securely or you may fax forms to 303.772.8207.
You can always contact us via phone at 303.772.5578 if you have an urgent issue or question.
Again, our email is not intended to be used for questions about your health – it is for administrative items only. We will NOT reply to medical questions sent through the portal.
We hope you will enjoy and take advantage of this feature.