Welcome to Longs Peak Family Practice!
Full Spectrum Adult, Pediatric, and Sports Medicine
Saturday Hours available. All patients to wear a mask upon entering the building.
Choosing a healthcare provider is one of the most important decisions you can make! You want someone who is caring, personable, knowledgeable, and accessible. Someone willing to take the time to go over all of your options and treat you as a person, not just a patient. At our family practice, we pride ourselves on our patient service. We offer a personable and knowledgeable staff, a caring environment, and a respected reputation.
We offer a personable and knowledgeable staff, a caring environment, and a respected reputation.
Updates and Announcements
• NEW Direct Primary Care (DPC) membership program that expands and enhances primary care and sports medicine healthcare services when added to health care insurance for outside services. Click here for more information.
• We are excited to announce the addition of Saturday hours for ALL patient appointments! Call today or send us and appointment request using our Telehealth button above.
• Covid-19 Information
◦ Click here to learn how Longs Peak Family Practice is approaching Coronavirus and other helpful resources.
◦ We are still OPEN and seeing patients in the office after screening carefully for covid-19 infection risk. We continue to address most acute upper and lower respiratory illnesses (symptoms under 2 weeks) through Telehealth appointments
◦ Telehealth appointments are available for anyone who can’t or does not wish to come to the office in person
Important COVID Vaccine Update
Colorado is distributing covid vaccines in phases relative to age, job, risk factor, etc. Local institutions and organizations are receiving weekly shipments of vaccines. Some of the big facilities are using a lottery system based on individual risk levels. Places like the county health department may be able to facilitate an appointment more quickly based on your risk level. If you wish to be proactive in getting your COVID-19 vaccine, you can visit the website(s) below to try and be placed in a queue for a vaccine.
One of the institutions will contact you to set up an appointment when it is your turn. We recommend that you take the first opportunity, as supplies are very limited.
Furthermore, the most current CO vaccine information may be viewed at:
Vaccines for Coloradans
Finally, some local pharmacies are receiving vaccines as well and coordinating with local health departments for distribution plans. You may wish to check their websites for updates.
The CDC recently approved the Pfizer vaccine for 5-11 year old.
Please use the link below for more information. If you have any questions regarding your child and the vaccine please schedule with one of our providers who will be happy to answer any questions for you.
Please call our office to schedule for our first pediatric (5-11) Pfizer clinic on Saturday 11/20 starting at 8:30 am. Patients scheduled for this clinic will also be scheduled for their 2nd shot on Saturday 12/11.
We kindly request that you refrain from calling our office in regards to vaccine supply and logistics so our phone lines remain available for patients with medical concerns needing triage. There is additional information regarding your medical conditions or vaccine safety.
Longs Peak Family Practice complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. You can view our non-discrimination document here.